- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Valley City
Kid to Kid is looking for fun and friendly associates to cashier, appraise, and process incoming product, as well as maintain an organized, upscale store. Hiring for multiple part-time positions.
For individuals who enjoy shopping and following trends this can be a very enjoyable job. The individual will be working in a small team but will have a lot of responsibility.
- Provide fast, friendly service in a fun environment.
- Tag and hang and merchandise.
- Learn to use new technology.
- Cross train for various positions and work in other areas of the store as needed.
- Be proactive and act quickly to solve customer concerns.
- Training will be done hands on
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Ideal candidate will be very fast paced, have excellent customer service demeanor, and be very knowledgeable about kid's fashion.
- Knowledge about kid's fashion is required as the individual will be spending most of their time checking in customers who would like to sell their children items to the store and sorting through their items making decisions on what would be good items for the store to buy and which would not.
- Individual needs to know what colors, patterns, fabrics, and more are current within the last couple years and which are dated.
- Individuals will need to stay very organized in their work, be knowledgeable with products, and always be willing to bounce around multi-tasking and helping others.
About the company