- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Deloitte’s Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you’ll do
As a Project Delivery Specialist, CA API Gateway & SiteMinder Engineer, in the Cyber Risk group you will:
•Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding more junior professionals
•Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
•Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues
•Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
•Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
• Develop Identity & Access Management Strategy (that includes Role-based Access Control (RBAC), application integrations, provisioning/de-provisioning, governance, Segregation of Duties, and Reporting & Compliance) and coordinate execution and implementation efforts. Key areas of expertise:
- OAuth / OpenID Connect
- API Gateway
- Policy configuration
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
•Typically has 5 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
•Ability to work independently
•Ability to manage small engagements or work streams and multiple team members with confidence
•Professional oral and written communication skills
•Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
•Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Engineering experience in CA API Gateway (formerly Layer 7), CA SiteMinder Federation and CA SiteMinder Secure Proxy Server.
• Experience and knowledge implementing security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore and trust store
• Experience with high availability, load balancing and failover configurations with CA API Gateway
• Strong understanding of UNIX operating systems and Shell Scripting
• Experience with deploying and upgrading CA API Gateway for scalability.
• Experience with tuning and modifying CA API Gateway for optimal performance.
•Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Access Controls (RBAC)
•Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent working experience
About the company