- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Overview Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan's West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine's list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com .
Responsibilities The Call Center Leasing Associate(s) are the first point of telephone and email contact for all prospect inquiries in Related Rentals. The Call Center Leasing Associates report directly to a Sr. RR VP of Leasing. The group is responsive to all leasing personnel, General Managers, Regional Manager and other department heads, executives and officers of Related Management Co., L.P. in compliance with all company policies and procedures and all applicable Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Leasing Associate, under the direction of the VP of Leasing, is directly responsible for:
- Creating immediate rapport with all callers in order to schedule reliable on site appointments with leasing agents.
- Answering all questions about the Related portfolio and the Related Companies including specifics on each individual building, available inventory, etc.
- Offering alternatives to prospects who are uncertain or have multiple options.
- Qualifying leads before forwarding them to the appropriate Leasing Agent.
- Scheduling appointments for Leasing Agents on Outlook.
- Making follow up outbound calls with all renewal-ready residents, and post move-in orientation.
- Tracking web page functionality and required changes.
- Answering all questions about submarket neighborhoods in all Related cities.
- Completing administrative tasks to support the Center.
- Contributing to special projects associated with advertising campaigns and outreach programs.
- Mastering Call Center technology.
- Special projects as necessary
- Welcomes every request/inquiry as an opportunity to generate loyalty.
- Applies Related Brand behaviors, paradigms and commitments.
- Demonstrates the Accountability Pyramid consistently.
- Utilizes T.W.I.S.P. as a self evaluation tool after each interaction.
- Participates in AAR/Best Practice Processes as a developmental mechanism.
- Partners effectively across the entire Related Rentals portfolio.
- The Call Center Leasing Associate's tasks include, but are not limited to
- Answering the phone before the second ring.
- Demonstrating telephone best practices, ie volume, pace, questioning, etc.
- Engaging each caller individually and creating rapport under all conditions.
- Pre-qualifying all leads accurately and according to Related protocols.
- Maintaining and reviewing the Call Center data base, which provides a checklist of each building's features and benefits, expected objections, and responses, neighborhood features, and competitive market.
- Mastering a variety of call scripts in a way that feels authentic to all callers.
- Administering Outlook calendars to schedule leasing appointments for prospects.
- Visiting comparable buildings to gain first hand understanding of all markets and competition.
- Providing feedback on advertising and incentive campaigns when appropriate.
- Providing telephone coverage 7 days a week from9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. including RMC holidays.
- Preparing weekly traffic/activity weekly reports.
- Tracking web page functionality and inventory daily.
- Contributing to special projects as assigned.
- Position is located in New York.
- Compensation for this position is $25/hr. plus incentives.
- Rotating shifts, flexibility to accommodate peak time staffing
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with all callers quickly.
- Under graduate degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and commitment to learn new material quickly and upgrade skills.
- Ability to work independently AND in a team environment.
- General Call Center leasing experience/knowledge is a plus.
RELATED IS AN EQUAL OPPOURTUNITY EMPLOYER
- call center
- real estate