- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you ! Join us as a Customer Service Representative to answer questions, process transactions and assist customers by phone at the Montgomery location! You'll shine in this role if you have strong listening skills and enjoy a challenging, fast-paced environment.
In this time of uncertainty, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home! We'll also be flexible with your start date and location until we can safely return to the office.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• Starting Base Pay $12.00/hour
• Pay Increase after Training to $13.50/hour
• Pay Increase to $15.00/hour after 6 months in production
• Performance bonus (Earn $1.00/hour + in addition to base pay)
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k)
• 100% Paid Training
• Tuition reimbursement program
SYKES Montgomery is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfilment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Montgomery!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Strong communications skills (both written & verbal)
• Computer skills
• Previous experience in a customer service role (preferred, but not required)
About the company