- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Welcome to Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center. The care and service we provide is guided by five core values: hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor, resulting in a vibrant care community focused on the dignity, rights and individual capacity of each person. Residents come to us at challenging times in their lives – following surgery or an extended hospital treatment, or after events have altered their lives at home. We understand the personal impact caused by significant life and health changes and are committed to care that makes our residents feel reassured and fulfilled. A professional staff provides focused rehabilitation services and our dedicated memory care and palliative care teams attend to individuals with special needs around the clock.
***Exciting new career opportunity now available!***Interested in growing your career in healthcare/nursing?...Chris Jensen is now hiring future CNAs! We are currently looking formotivated, professional, compassionate team playerstojoin our growing CNA team!
- We'll pay you to start working as aPCA andgain valuable experience while you are becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- We'll pay for your CNA certification! As an employee, you will be eligible for full reimbursement upon completion!
- Part-time to Full-time available for AM and PM shifts, with flexible scheduling options!
- Highest CNA wages in the area!
As a PCA (Care Assistant) you will with the day-to-day activities of the Nursing Departments as directed by the Nurse Manager to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
- This is a temporary position - all in this role are required to be enrolled / soon to be enrolled in a C.N.A. training course.
- This position is not allowed to provide direct cares to residents- this includes but not limited to lifting, assisting to restrooms, changing adult diapers, feedings, etc. If in doubt of a task is consider out of scope for this role immediately speak with a nurse and/or a member of the management team.
- This position exists to become a future Nursing Assistant. All Care Assistants will be registered in an upcoming Nursing Assistant course (paid for by the facility)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a long-term care or other healthcare environment.
- Follows all attendance policies and procedures, including proper timeclock usage.
- Compliance with infectious disease policies and procedures related to, but not limited to tuberculosis screening of health-care workers.
If you are interested in joining our team or have questions, please contact Aubrey Odim atCJ.email@example.com or 763-225-8639. We look forward to hearing from you!