- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Want to work with a team who cares for their caregivers as much as you care for our clients?
Have enough hours? Our caregivers do.
We are looking for only the best caregivers; our compensation matches our standards.
Come work with a team where you will be heard, respected and feel like part of a family.
Assisting Hands - Boston Northwest is currently hiring a reliable, dependable and caring Certified Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), with the highest standards of care to join our team!
We offer a Part- time or Full-time position for our Lexington, Bedford, Arlington, Concord, Billerica, Chelmsford, Watertown, Winchester, Acton, Carlisle, Tewksbury, Waltham, Belmont, Lincoln, Lowell, Dracut, Medford, and Somerville clients.
Apply directly here, or call us at 781-819-3697. Walk-ins are welcome: 19A Crosby Drive, Suite #100, Bedford, MA 01730.
- Helping with personal care needs for our clients
- Companionship / socialization
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Shopping and running errands
- Other duties within Plan of Care
- Home Health Aide and/or Certified Nurse Aide Certification
- Must be able to drive and have a vehicle
- Minimum 1-year experience in HOME CARE or NURSING HOME
- High school Diploma / GED is required
- Highest pay rates, based on qualifications
- Holiday shifts are not mandatory (unless you would like to earn some extra money!)
- Smartphone based scheduling and documentation - paperless office!
- Referral bonus for new Clients & Caregivers
- Paid Sick Time
- Mileage Reimbursements
- Travel Time Reimbursements
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
About the company