- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DSP/Caregiver position At RHA, we provide high-quality services, excellent staff training, and opportunities for advancement within the organization. A typical day as a caregiver could include accompanying people to work, the movies, concerts, and shopping, teaching independent living skills, providing transportation to appointments, fostering positive relationships , preparing meals, assisting with personal care and bathing, helping around the home (laundry, cleaning, and decorating) and documenting the care you provide. The Direct Support role is an entry-level position that does not require any previous experience. All of the training and development needed to be successful and prepared for the position will be provided.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers’ license Benefits
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and more
- Company sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Free diabetic and hypertension medication and supplies (for qualifying employees)
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities About RHA Health Services
Our culture of caring is carried out by the people we employ, putting the people we support at the very center of everything we do. We provide support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD), mental health and substance use issues. We are committed to the dignity, independence, and equitable treatment of people, as well as their full inclusion into the communities around them. We provide a person-centered approach to care guided by a system of values that puts the needs of the people we support at the heart of every decision. RHA is the longest-standing agency with The Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL) accreditation in the United States and is also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International.
To apply please email your resume to
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
About the company