- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Carrier Account Executive will identify and develop new business, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and build new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources made available to you
- Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
- Manage and grow select targets in the existing account base that have been deemed “Carrier” in nature and are part of the EAEC’s assigned account list. This is to be facilitated by growing the revenue in the existing assigned accounts at a rate equal to or greater than the targets as set forth each plan year.
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input. Provide feedback through internal channels so course correction can be made quickly and efficiently
- Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale solutions based selling approach.
- Sell through multiple levels of an account target, by building relationships and utilizing multiple resources within Bandwidth What You Need:
- 7+ years of experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales.
- Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Candidates must have a proven track record of successful client acquisition, relationship management, matrix level selling, RFP response management and creating partnership opportunities with large prospective customers.
- Strong business development sales experience to acquire NEW industry logos Bonus Points:
- Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred, Experience in selling to new and managing existing customers in the Carrier space with a background in Telecom Products and Services The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer : We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.
About the company