- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo.
You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do.
And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service.
Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.
Welcome to Vail Resorts.
Reach Your Peak.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure drawer contents are counted and accurate before opening.
- Responsible for keeping money neat and orderly.
- Greet and assist guests as they approach the register.
- Stock fruit bins, candy baskets, drink cooler, and chip stands.
- Keep track of all voids and over-rings.
- Ring in proper payment with each transaction and ensure proper change is given.
- Assure payment is made for every item.
- Maintain orderly operations and ensure you have enough cash in your drawer for making change at all times.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your area.
- Help with closing procedures.
- Maintain a friendly, team spirit with a focus on guest service.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in Job Sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
- Meet service level objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
- Flexible working hours.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike.
Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer.
Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177143