- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tribco Construction Services is a reinforced concrete subcontractor that specializes in multilevel structural concrete projects. With more than 30 years of experience, Tribco is a respected leader in the construction market furnishing cast-in-place concrete work for projects such as condominium and office buildings, hotels, educational facilities and parking structures. Primary Responsibilities
- Responsibly perform the duties of the craft and provide their own personal hand tools as described in the Local Union Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Operate hand and motorized equipment including trowels, troweling machines, vibra screeds, concrete saws, angle, and floor and ceiling grinders, drills, hammers, and chisels.
- Read a tape measure in feet and inches, and perform basic math functions.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site. Minimum Qualifications
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds of materialand up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Must be able to frequently walk, bend, kneel, reach and climb.
- Must be able to speak and understand instructions and directives in English. Preferred Experience
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of two years of concrete construction work experience as a Cement Mason that meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- Certification in crane signaling and rigging. Applications valid through June 30 ,2020. Tribco Construction Servicesis an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
About the company