- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TelForce Group is looking for a Central Office Installer Level 4 in the Detroit, Michigan area.
This is a position requiring strong experience in the telecommunications industry. Under liberal supervision, the Installer IV performs a wide variety of field activities associated with installing, maintaining, and servicing telecommunications equipment in the field. Typically handles moderately complex products and/or problems, and may provide guidance to lower level installers.
Central Office Installer Level 4 Description:
• Executes the essential duties and responsibilities of an Installer IV, plus provides work instruction to Level I, II, and III Installers.
• May serve as Site Crew Leader
• May perform as the installation in-charge person
• Most work is Ciena 6500
• Performs additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits.
Work operations/job activities may include:
o Circuit modifications
o Software additions or upgrades
o Power transition work
o Addition or removal of batteries.
• Addition or removal of circuits on working power distribution sources.
• Performs power verification and power up equipment.
• Tests and evaluates systems to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system.
About the company
Is the 1 Global Telecom and Wireless Job Board Telecomcareers offers over 150,000 mobile, telecom and it resumes.