- Junior (Less than 2 years)
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In-Shape is in the motivating people business and our Trainer Coaches are key to doing this in our clubs every day. If you are a Certified Personal Trainer and want to be a part of an amazing community – Join the In-Shape team! Here you will get to work with great team members and club members!
Requirements and Qualifications:
• HS diploma or GED required - College degree preferred
• Certified Personal Training Certification from an approved accredited program required*
*Four year or advanced degree in related field may be submitted in lieu of personal training certificate
• Additional course work in physical education, nutrition, physiology, and exercise science is beneficial
• CPR/AED required: Basic First Aid preferred
• Ability to lift and carry 45+ lbs.
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Basic writing and math skills, excellent communication skills and experience with MS Office
• Strong motivational skills
*Full job description can be found on www.inShape.com/Careers
- certified personal trainer
- fitness coach
- fitness jobs
- personal trainer
About the company
Welcome to In-Shape, a group of health clubs based in California. Notice we say “health club” and not “gym.” Gyms are cool and all, but we don’t just want to give people a space to work out. We want to create a community. A place where people feel like they belong, where everyone can hang out in the pool and nobody’s embarrassed to get really sweaty or make strange faces while lifting weights. That’s what sets us apart: a feeling of “when I’m here, I’m with my people.” That’s the best feeling there is, and it’s our goal to share it with all our members.