- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DALLAS DOWNTOWN, TX
Robert Half is looking for a CFO. For more information, please contact email@example.com or at 214-855-5070.
• Possess and perform with an executive level knowledge and understanding of the financial, accounting, and operational functions of the organization, and support the CEO and executive management team in achieving the organization’s vision, goals, and objectives.
• Serve as a strategic partner to the CEO, operating independently, effectively, and within the timelines of agreed upon initiatives.
• Lead the accounting department in developing the processes/procedures necessary to ensure regulatory compliance, proper records maintenance, and adequate accounting controls in support of Company operations.
• Prepare for and participate in monthly project reviews with CEO, executive staff, and project managers to evaluate job performance, assess risks and develop action plans.
• Support operations in managing cash flow on projects, including developing and implementing a credit and collections policy and change order management.
• Function as an advisor to the CEO on financial aspects of various contracts.
• Collaborate with peers and employees to leverage shared knowledge among departments and sister companies.
• Motivate and advance the accounting and finance department to ensure alignment with the Company’s operational vision and able to empower direct reports to perform at even higher levels. Instill an attitude of service in the finance organization.
• Bachelors in Accounting/Finance with 10-15 years or MBA with 5-10 years’ experience; CPA preferred
• Construction subcontractor experience preferred: intercompany, job cost, AIA billings, WIP, Rev. Rec, Job Audits preferred)
• Experience with a publicly traded company is a must; MUST have good job tenure- will not consider job hoppers
• Microsoft Excel
- microsoft excel
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.