- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ridley Park
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Global Services is seeking a CH-47 Logistics Support Analyst as part of the Engineering team in Ridley Park, PA.
To be successful in this position, the selected Candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a positive and flexible attitude. Other job responsibilities/ duties include (but not limited to):
- Evaluates engineering design for supportability of multiple equipment subsystems.
- Develops supportability data and identifies gaps and initiates resolution to meet support objectives.
- Analyzes and develops preliminary task and resource requirements.
- Validates that design meets supportability criteria and assists with alternate design recommendations.
- Develops repair level analysis and scheduled maintenance programs.
- Identifies alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues.
- Populate the Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) in SLICwave
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience in identification of logistics supportability analysis (LSA) requirements (tools, parts, skills, consumables) to support on and off-aircraft maintenance procedures
- Experience in populating maintenance data into supportability LSAR databases to support development of maintenance manuals and procedures
- Experience in analysis of engineering documents/drawings to determine procedures for removal and installation requirements for aircraft assemblies
- Knowledge of Government Electronics and Information Technology Association (GEIA); GEIA-STD-0007, Logistics Product Data and/ or MIL-STD-1388-2B, is desirable.
- Experienced in reviewing engineering changes for potential impact for integration into supportability products
- Experience in comparing similar procedures for commonality and differences between aircraft configurations
- Experience in identification of support equipment from customer inventory to support execution of maintenance procedures
- Experience in identification of assemblies or parts required to support maintenance procedures from engineering source files in alignment with customer maintenance philosophy
- Experience in reviewing supplier/current off the shelf documentation for equipment to determine repair capabilities aligned to customer maintenance philosophy
- Experienced in development of system/assembly operational checks and fault isolation procedures
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.