- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Chief Architect, Ad Sales Technology
Operations & Technology
As the Chief Architect, you will help to influence and shape the complex technology ecosystem within NBCUniversal’s Advertising Sales Technology department. This will be accomplished by leveraging your broad technical expertise to define standards, guide roadmaps, educate project teams and govern architecture standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create a cohesive technical architectural strategy across all custom in-house applications, data integrations and data products
Socialize and enforce standards for documentation, metadata, development best practices, architecture standards and quality
Create and manage data catalogues, architecture diagrams, data service offerings and technical asset catalogs
Along with other key leaders, drive technical initiatives for cloud migration, simplification, sustaining engineering, dev-ops and unified data services
Create working relationships and collaborate with Product Management Teams, Development Teams and supporting Infrastructure Teams across NBCUniversal
Review planning and ensure proper forethought for longer-term sustaining engineering/operational support for all new application builds/enhancements
• 10+ years of technical application delivery demonstrating a deep knowledge of myriad technology areas including: Frontend UI/UX, Backend Data Stores (OLTP and OLAP), Data Processing, Data Integration/Microservices, BI Reporting, Cloud, and Collaboration
• Experience in Data Modeling, Data architecture, Data Quality, Metadata, ETL and Data Warehouse methodologies and technologies
• Experience with cloud platforms, implementation, and best practices with AWS expertise strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Operative OnAir, Operative, Nielsen, comScore, Google DFP, Rentrak, FreeWheel, Omniture, Gracenote, YouTube and other similar data sets
• Experience in Application Development: User Interface Design, Transactional Databases, Microservices architecture
• Strong leadership skills, social and business acumen, and proven results working with leaders across organizational and business lines to solve complex problems.
• Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies and track and measure results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.