- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- PATUXENT RIVER UNITED STATES
- Successful candidate will manage a team of up to 10 engineers and be responsible for coordination with the NAVAIR class desk, the NG Site Team and the IFC 3.1 Integration team as well as coordinating reach back to the REs to support test planning, execution, anomaly investigation associated with flight envelop expansion and early risk reduction efforts.
Performs and provides engineering support for PAX on site IFC 4 development and IFC 3 EOC flight and ground integration and system level test activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university
- Must have at least14 years of experience in Engineering or12 years of experience and a Master's Degree
- Experienced in systems or subsystems engineering for a unmanned air vehicle system
- Hands on experience working integration and test, or flight test portion of an air vehicle system
- An active in-scope DoD Secret Clearance
- ms project