- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- Define and develop product development
organizational structure and capabilities for Priority 1 products.
- Directly manages others and is responsible for
staffing, driving performance of each direct report and the team as a whole
through yearly STAR DGO's.
- Lead product development processes and
organization through all phases of product life cycle.
- Provide technical expertise and support to
resolve process issues.
- Responsible for Product Development Systems
and APQP processes through all program phases.
- Manage Engineering budgets for
Develop program cost estimates and quotes.
- Ensure engineering deliverables (design,
prototypes, releases, quotes, customer proposals, problem resolution, etc.) are
completed on time.
- Drive adherence to and participate in product
design review meetings.
- Lead technical aspects of new business
pursuits including support Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and
degree in Engineering , Master degree in technical field preferred.
- 10 years of
- Extensive understanding of
driveline/powertrain technology and business.
Understandings of engineering
disciplines and processes.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the
most complex documents.
Ability to communicate effectively to employees.
Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex
topics to customers, senior management, public groups and/or boards of
- Ability to comprehend and apply advance
Ability to work with concepts such as equations,
limits, statistics and engineering tools