- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Child Care Aide will provide quality child care for children 2 months to 6 years old in our infant, toddler or preschool rooms. The Child Care Aides are responsible for the personal needs of the children (feeding, sleeping, diapering) and for varied children's activities such as art, story time, games, and outside play. This position also requires communication with parents and interaction with children and co-workers. He/She will also be required to maintain a clean, safe and fun environment and comply with child care rules and regulations as designated by the supervisory staff and management. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- 18 years of age or older - required
- Experience working with children - required
- Satisfactory Background Check - required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently throughout the day. Position requires lifting and carrying children while playing or in the Day Care - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch - required
- Must be able to work Weekends and holidays - required
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8:00am and 4:15pm - subject to change based on business need
- Patient, nurturing, fun-loving individual
- Enjoys working with children
- Active and energetic personality to play and participate in activities with children
- CPR and/or First Aid certifications - preferred
- - We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171240
- customer service