- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Fort Thomas
United States of America - Kentucky, Fort Campbell
Purpose and Scope:
The duties and responsibilities of the CIF Supervisor include performing as the Supervisor with overall management and supervisory responsibility for the operation of the Central Issue Facility.
1) Performs as supervisor for all aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization) related to a depot level, or installation level supply activity.
2) Work usually covers multiple classes of supply and must be capable of dealing in many commodity areas or functional areas in a planned customer support and priority manner.
3) Is the chief logistician in the branch and controls the entire operation while managing the various departmental areas.
4) Management is based in terms of priority completions, with concentration focused on the current and long term evaluation of the customer support mission, separate departmental managerial difficulties, and the complexity of performing in budget with limited manpower resources.
5) Understands that the amount of responsibility delegation that is appropriate for each segment of operations is constantly reevaluated based on mission completions and positive customer feedback.
6) Assignments usually relate to the operation of the various standardized segments of technical supply management operations; and include functions and subjects that are wide in scope and unlimited in difficulty.
7) The work generally involves multiple case problems or supply actions resolution in a timely manner.
8) This work may require consideration of several program requirements, together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines, based on mission completion goals and objectives.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, extreme heat, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must demonstrate knowledge to operate and perform required duties using US Army Standard STAMIS and computer automation equipment.
- Must have experience with military supply and logistical process.
- Must be extremely customer focused and capable of long range planning, analysis, and the ability to understand budgetary constraints.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- Must have an understanding of the needs of the organizations that are serviced and their overall mission completion concerns.
- Must have analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to quickly research and collect the necessary data, to establish the applicable facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of systematic established guidelines.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Former US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230598BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.