- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you eager to apply your operations and partner-management skills in a new, high growth business? If so, good news, we are looking for an Analyst or Sr. Analyst to help manage our relationship with the payment network partner (Mastercard) of our new Credit Card product platform. As a network manager you will understand the key elements of the network, the products it offers for issuers, and how our business can best partner with the network for growth. You’ll identify and prioritize the most important elements of our interaction with the network, and drive multiple initiatives forward simultaneously.This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly-growing business.
- Quickly become an expert in our business, product and all offerings and responsibilities related to our issuing network partner(s)
- Serve as primary conduit between our functional GS business owners and our network partner(s)
- Manage and escalate any issues related to network product access, availability, functionality
- Optimizing our use of existing network-products and pursue knowledge on further tools we could leverage
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of network rules and technical specs, and collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Marketing and more) to ensure we remain in compliance with payment network rules
- 3-7 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail, project management skills and ability to drive cross-organization efforts
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with external and internal business partners
- Experience with key product and business concepts of consumer financial products, ideally credit cards and the payment networks on which they operate. Bonus points if you can explain how tokenization works!
- Comfort presenting findings in meetings with peers and sr business leaders
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.