- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you eager to apply your analytical skills to understand customer and business trends in a new, high growth business? We are looking for an Analyst or Senior Analyst to support the launch of our new credit card product platform. As a product analyst you will uncover and share insights on marketing, product usage and business results. You’ll identify and measure key metrics and create dashboards and ad-hoc reports to share with cross-functional teams.
You will engage and influence key stakeholders across business, product, credit, fraud, technology and servicing teams to uncover issues and opportunities in the business. With that, you’ll help drive and track the insights and opportunities into tangible outcomes, which may include product, policy or process changes.This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly-growing business.
- Quickly become an expert in our business, product and data structure
- Pursue, discover and highlight insights and potential areas of improvement for the business
- Share and present findings of your ongoing reporting and ad-hoc analyses, then work with others to turn insights into actions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Credit, Fraud, Servicing and Data Engineering) to define and prioritize key analyses for ongoing management of our business
- 1-3 years of professional experience in marketing analytics, product analytics or business intelligence
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to share complex insights succinctly
- Experience with key product and business concepts of consumer financial products, ideally credit cards.
- Proactive team player, willing to seek out and resolve issues
- Comfort presenting findings in meetings with peers and sr business leaders
- Organization and project management skills
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
- Languages: SQL – required; Python/Pyspark – preferred
- BI and Analytics Tools: Tableau, Snowflake, Databricks, Splunk, Alation or other visualization tools (experience with any/all preferred)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.