- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you eager to apply your customer-centric mindset in a new, high growth business? As an Analyst on the Product Marketing team for our new credit card business, you will support marketing and management of our rewards program . You will analyze performance of multiple aspects of the program and make recommendations for improvement. You will also run the business marketing processes and ensure that our deliverables meets standards for legal, compliance, operational risk, fraud and other business partners.
- Create and analyze acquisition and engagement initiatives through strategic insight and data analysis
- Own rewards promotion implementation: tech set-up, testing, creative review, and retention
- Oversee marketing creative review process: circulate output and ensure understanding among core stakeholders including legal, compliance, and customer servicing.
- Build out proprietary database of merchants for use in customer transactions and rewards
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated operational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with key product and business concepts of consumer financial products, ideally credit cards.
- Proactive team player, willing to seek out and resolve issues
- Comfort presenting findings in meetings with peers and sr business leaders
- Organization and project management skills
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.