- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking an experienced fraud operations manager to support the design, delivery and manage our fraud contact center strategy and operations within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates must have direct management experience in the day to day operations management of all aspects of fraud prevention and servicing including transaction, payment and identify fraud. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in all aspects of fraud customer servicing with the ability to design and deliver world class fraud strategy. In this role, the candidate will be required to collaborate with Fraud Strategy, Technology and process engineering teams to design best in class customer experiences as well as the underlying agent facing and customer facing systems that deliver these experiences. Expertise in delivery of analytically driven customer experience improvement programs (CSAT, NPS) while mitigating fraud losses is required for success.
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 10+ years of experience with direct management of internal and external (supplier) fraud contact center operations
- Broad based knowledge of all aspects of servicing and operations including applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers. Ability to define and manage KPIs for a world class customer centric operations team.
- Ability to execute delivery solutions operational strategy for digital products
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations leadership as well as junior contact center agents
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in a contact center operation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.