- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
OPERATIONSOperations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Are you looking to apply your problem resolution and customer services skills while deepening your understanding of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) business? Our PWM Client Implementation team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with Legal, Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, and the PWM Business Teams to facilitate account opening for PWM Clients while providing superior client service and subject matter expertise to our business partners.
Client Implementation is a highly regulated team that focuses on account document, data integrity, risk management and regulatory requirements. Client Implementation is responsible for capturing all necessary information for regulatory and firm policies and perform due diligence on all new accounts. Client Onboarding works closely with PWM teams, PWM Compliance, PWM Legal, and other Operations groups to ensure a positive client experience during the onboarding process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Understand the different client account structures and documentation required to establish new accounts
- Be vigilant in due diligence reviews of new client screening for AML & Know Your Client requirements
- Work closely with PWM teams to ensure all client documents are correct and sent to the client in a timely manner
- Request products (options, margin, checking, debit cards, etc) for the respective PWM client account
- Ensure downstream systems correctly recognize approved products and services, including Cash products, Client Statement and Performance reporting
- Resolve issues through coordination with PWM Teams, PWM Compliance, PWM Legal and Anti Money Laundering
- Work on improvements to account opening workflow and process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as proficiency with web-based applications
- Exceptional organization skills
- Good judgment and strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Experience managing client expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Series 7
- Foreign language skills
- 1+ years financial industry experience (AML or other Client On-boarding Regulatory experience a plus)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.