- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ashland County
This position is a part of the Facilities group overseeing large scale manufacturing expansion projects.
This position includes a high level of collaboration with various consultants, employees and contractor personnel and assumes responsibility for planning, developing, establishing and controlling methods and procedures for clean-room and manufacturing space construction to increase overall effectiveness of the facility
Duties & responsibilities
· Manage large-scale manufacturing projects involving central utilities, clean-room construction, site development, and process systems.
· Plan, procure and execute process tool installations and oversite of third-party consultants and contractors involved.
· Manage vendor and subcontractor procurement/ selection, conflict resolution, bidding, budgeting and the development of customer relationships.
· Apply knowledge of project controls, including information reporting, change order management, and process management in day-to-day operations.
· Manage the entire construction process from pre-construction through to project closeout, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Project sizes will range from several hundred thousand dollars to several million dollars.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
· Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of project management experience in the semiconductor industry
· Experience in the overall project management role projects over $10M in size from design through commissioning
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong problem-solver
· Experience in the following is preferred:
· Off-site construction / expansion
· Modular construction
· Contract negotiation
· Safety Leadership
· QA/QC Program Development
· Development of Project Management process and procedures
- ms project