- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Don't expect too little.
Our drivers sure don't.
Not from themselves and not from us.
Our drivers know TransLand will work hard to give them the best and treat them right.
That's their everyday experience, but it's also exactly what you'd expect from a Midwest family company like TransLand.
Bank on mileage and more.
- Experienced-Based CPMs
- Up to 50 for dry van and 52 for flatbed with incentive pay
- Extra Pay
- For detention, layovers, flatbed tarping and HAZMAT loads
- Orientation Bonus
- Paid Safety Meetings
- Incentive Pay
- For fuel efficiency, mileage, service/safety and driver referrals
- Driver of the Month and Top Gun (elite driver program)
Count on support that's with you all the way.
- Fleet managers personally take care of every driver
- Modern, fully-outfitted tractors
- Dry van and flatbed routes with different home time options
- Get your 34 at home
- Get home every 8
- 10 days
- Get home weekly for 48 hours
Bargain for benefits beyond the bare minimum.
- Paid driver health insurance with family coverage available
- Dental | Vision | Life | Accidental insurance available
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, up to five weeks
- Free rider policy
What we expect from you:
- Clean safety record
- No more than two jobs in the last year
- Passion for safety, service excellence and pride in a job well done