- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
To efficiently execute all loading, unloading and processing of store deliveries to support product availability to the selling floor. Interaction:
- Reports to the Dock Lead.
- Extensive interaction with associates and management team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload and load merchandise and fixtures from Bealls trucks and other delivery services that may apply.
- Process merchandise received and prepare for selling floor placement – properly folded or hung.
- Process paperwork (i.e. monitor inventory of stockroom supplies and advise management of supply needs.)
- Process damaged merchandise, returns to vendor and transfers.
- Maintain organization and housekeeping duties in the receiving area.
- Perform all tasks safely to prevent customer and employee accidents.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor as requested. Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Prior receiving/processing experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task efficiently.
- Must be responsive to a continually changing retail environment.
About the company