- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What does an extraordinary Client Executive IV, Infrastructure & IT Managed Services do?
In this role, you have the opportunity to sell high value managed services to a captive group of existing Fiserv accounts where relationships already exist. You'll be selling into existing account processing customers over $400M in assets with client partners already in place to help with introductions and guidance through the account.
As the territory owner, you will have approximately 170-190 accounts with significant revenue opportunity in Cloud Hosting Services and Managed IT Services, two of the largest growing spends for financial services.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the Sentry sales quota for your assigned territory of accounts
- You will establish professional, working and consultative relationships at the CXO level to interpret business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- You will also act as a trusted advisor to build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Fiserv opportunities
- We want you to develop and execute on territory and account planning strategy/tactics to generate demand, cultivate leads and generate sales. Your territory should be treated as if it was you were running your own business.
- We also expect you to maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions
- You are responsible for sales planning and accurate sales revenue forecasting for your assigned territory
- You will be considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications for consideration:
- 6 + years of advanced sales experience. 3 of those years selling Managed Services (Infrastructure, Cloud, network)
- 3 + years field sales experience with a focus on application development sales
- Demonstrated in-depth sales/industry knowledge of one or more of these solution areas: Managed Infrastructure & Hosting
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Understand the role of IT within area of specialization and how Sentry's solutions deferentially address specific industry and business challenges
- Excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to client and partner audiences ranging from industry business knowledge to technical implementation levels
- Ability to travel 50% - 75%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Previous experience selling to Financial institutions
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated and integrate this knowledge into consultative selling
- Demonstrate high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers
- Expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics
- Endpoint & perimeter security is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required with years of experience and strong track record
About our Business:
Sentry is part of the Open Solutions division within Fiserv offering multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its mission is to provide a robust portfolio of managed IT services to enable financial institutions to be nimble in a technology landscape that is constantly changing. By providing sophisticated talent and tools, combined with Fiserv's deep expertise in financial services we can provide services geared toward all the demands put on financial institutions. Although we cover a wide array of managed services, our primary focus is around the following high demand growing services:
- Cloud/Hosting Services
- Multi layered Cyber Security
- Infrastructure Management
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
- customer service