- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This position is responsible for assisting the Field Sales Manager in providing marketing/sales support and networking within the Hemophilia community to achieve/exceed territory and regional objectives. This individual will be selling and promoting CVS Specialty Pharmacy Services to provide patients with a competitive and supportive pharmacy team. This position interacts with the state chapters and support groups, treatment centers, nurses, and customers as a representative for the Hemophilia Specialty Sales team. Responsibilities include: Developing strategies to retain current business and increase new referral business through identification of target physicians, hospitals, and development of relationships with customers and effectively utilize resources. Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales goals and budget within the defined territory.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and understand medical information related to the specialized area.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with medical personnel and individuals from broad social/economic backgrounds.
- Possess strong listening skills.
- Ability to define and resolve problems and collaborate with sales leadership.
- Interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail are important for this position, understanding the managed care arena to provide guidance and resolve problems.
- Must be able to handle various customer situations with sensitivity, compassion in an ethical manner.
- Strong territory management skills, calling on a broad base of customers (MD’s, RN’s, Treatment Centers, ancillary staff, local chapters, patients, etc.)
- Must be able to work independently, have a strong work ethic, outgoing personality and positive attitude. Willing to work evenings or weekends as needed.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills desired.
- Must be able to represent CVS Caremark in a professional manner at all functions.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Sales Force) highly desired.
- Must possess good follow-up and time management skills as well as demonstrate the ability to sell services confidently in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures and instructions, and remain compliant within those policies
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g., HIPPA, SOX, EEO, FDA, DEA, OSHA, PDMA, EPA, PhRMA, etc.) and Company policy and procedures. Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts in order to maintain CVS Caremark’s excellent reputation within the healthcare community.
Minimum of 2+ years of experience in hemophilia or any other Pharm/biotech specialty desired. Experience in a business environment highly desired, as well as home/health care experience preferred. Preferred candidate must reside within the territory, DE, MD, DC, VA.
Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Reside in the DC area
Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.