- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mill Valley
WrapManager is a Registered Investment Advisor that has built a nationwide client base.
We've recently relocated to Mill Valley and have established ourselves within the vibrant local community.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our First Class Service team.
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of clients and account maintenance, serving as a key contact person for all account-related client requests.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Initiate and field client service calls.
• Prepare and process all paperwork for client transactions, including but not limited to opening new accounts, closing accounts, transferring assets, deposits, withdrawals, account title changes, address changes, etc.; communicate status of transactions to clients and Advisors (e.g., when assets have transferred, when deposits are received, etc.).
• Provide ongoing client account maintenance (e.g., all money requests, checks, wires, ACHs, regular periodic transfers, transfer of securities amongst accounts, special accounts, ongoing special client instructions, etc.).
• Coordinate client quarterly reviews and perform assessment for any needed updates to financial plan and record in SalesForce and calendar as appropriate.
• Assist with planning and participate in community events held at the space.
May require periodic evening or weekend participation with advanced notice.
• Cross-train and serve as backup/review for trading & portfolio management team.
• Check custodian alerts daily and perform appropriate actions.
• Set up and generate client reports.
• Process required minimum distributions (RMDs).
• Collaborate with Advisors for proper client onboarding, with duties including client education (e.g., online account access) and proper account set up.
• Manage quarterly client billing.
• Maintain accurate notes and records in the CRM.
• Assist with special projects as needed
· Bachelor's degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience.
· 3+ year of experience in client service and/or operations in the financial services industry.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (required); experience with SalesForce, Money Guide Pro, document management systems, TD Ameritrade Custodial Services and Orion portfolio accounting software (preferred).
Other Skills & Experience
· Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
· Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges.
· Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients.
· Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
· Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
· Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
· Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
· Uphold firm's purpose, vision and values.
We provide a highly competitive benefits and compensation package
- medical, dental, vision, LTD, 401k match.
Weekly schedule: Monday
- Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 2:30pm.