- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Role Value Proposition:
Provides administrative and customer service to very large group insurance clients. Works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple Regional Market Accounts clients from 100-999 lives, including:
- Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Provides exceptional customer service to ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations.
- Participates in client account audits and strategic planning process.
- Partners with Financial team in completion of client reports; analyzing results and identifying trends.
- Leads and coordinates implementation of new clients and the addition of MetLife product lines to existing clients.
- Participates in initial strategy meetings, establishes specific processes and reports, reviews contract documents, completes broker agreements, creates process manuals and inputs and ensures accurate installation of data in MetLife systems.
- Assists in facilitating the execution of contracts to ensure compliance.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of customer service, project management, or insurance experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently in order to meet client deadlines, effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible
- Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
- Firm knowledge of group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems
- BS/BA degree preferred
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.