- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- New York City
You will be focused around account services management and this position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel in order to ensure transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner. You will also focus on achieving revenue goals; forecasting revenue accurately on a weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals for a set of defined customers in a segment. Approximately 50% of this salesperson's time is customer facing.
* You will manage all aspects of the customer account with respect to deal transactions - You will drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner - Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed aims
* You will sell solutions based on current and new portfolio of service offers including TS and AS
* You will facilitate sales transactions by - Understanding customers' and partners' procurement process - Building relationships with customers and partners in positions within the procurement process - Navigating partner and customer procurement process - Navigating and escalating effectively within Cisco
* You will drive Multiyear Services Contract Renewals/P-O-S attach
* You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
Additional Client Services Manager duties include:
* Create and manage a sales plan using all relevant data (renewals, new product funnel, potential upgrades and end-of-support situations) and then map this data to an agreed market development strategy based on company priorities.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
* Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, eg.,product/service launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and tradeshows.
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
* Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
* Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
* Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Follow standardized and optimized sales processes, e.g., renewals process.
* Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Who You Are
Experienced with SW Sales and SW annual contract renewals/maintenance.
* Developing the Pipeline: Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
* You will Build Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
* You are Customer Focused: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* You Have Negotiation Skills: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
* You will work with CXO Relevancy: Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.