- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Client Support team is hiring Medicare D Client Support Specialists. The team is looking for a candidate with applicable business and process knowledge. They will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of clients and participants and will need to be able to resolve client-initiated plan participant issues. The Client Support Team is vital within the organization as a liaison between our clients and participants.
Job responsibilities may include:
• Managing complaints, suggestions and comments in queue.
• Receiving and responding to client issues in a timely manner via email, fax, cases and telephone.
• Responsible for timely follow up on requests to ensure resolution.
• Ensuring complete tracking of client contact in database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting.
• Providing plan benefit override support at client request.
• Providing feedback to Customer Care management on servicing incidents and developing service trends.
• Partnering with Account Management team to ensure maximum client satisfaction and issue trending.
• Contacting participants at client's request.
• Representing Caremark at client benefit fairs as needed.
• Assisting with Client Infusion Training as needed.
• Performing duties as assigned by supervisor.
Scheduled Hours for this position: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 8:00pm EST. w/ Shift Diff (Occasional need for scheduled overtime, weekend and holidays as determined by business need -EX: "Welcome Season".)
Future Work From Home potential for Outstanding team performers
1 year of customer service experience
1 year of health care industry experience
1+ year of Microsoft Office experience
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSafe, RXClaim, SalesForce, Moxie and software like MicroSoft Excel, MicroSoft Word, MicroSoft PowerPoint, MicroSoft Access and very proficient in MicroSoft Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of plan designs and Client programs
- Ability to navigate the organization by networking and building partnerships
- Strong positive "people person" who enjoys satisfaction that comes with "One" issue resolution, who enjoys researching issues and seeing them through to resolution with consistency.
- Demonstrated ability to provide "World Class" Customer Service 100% of the time
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong self-management skills and abilities to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting and maintaining deadlines.
- General understanding of Medicare D programs
- Some Medicare D Experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
College degree / Technical Certifications preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
About the company