- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Oversees all clinical activities provided by outpatient staff at Centerstone's outpatient clinic located in Dickson, TN. Assigns outpatient caseloads consistent with meeting Centerstone’s productivity expectations, and provides or ensures the availability of clinical consultation to team members as needed. Responsible for working with the Regional Vice President and/or their designees towards ensuring appropriate clinical and support staff levels to meet client needs. Has administrative responsibility for the effective coordination of all clinical and support services at the clinic. This includes direct administrative authority for the following service areas: outpatient therapy services, case management services and medical services. Responsible for coordinating and ensuring an active multidisciplinary treatment team functions to address the treatment needs of the clients served. Interfaces effectively with external community service agencies and internal Centerstone staff.
Required:* Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or specifically related field of study*
License eligible* Three years of work experience in a clinical setting
Preferred:* Licensed* Previous management experience
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About the company
Centerstone is a not-for-profit health care organization dedicated to delivering care that changes people’s lives. We provide mental health care, addiction treatment and community education in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Nationally, we have specialized programs for service members, veterans and their loved ones. Our research institute improves behavioral healthcare through research and technology, and our foundation secures philanthropic resources to support our work.