- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Fort Worth
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Fort Worth,
There is a Difference
Work Schedule: Part-Time
Why work for HCA?
Learn more about our commitment to our providers both culturally and professionally by checking out our mission/values and our benefits .
Medical City- Fort Worth is a 320 bed Medical Facility located in downtown Fort Worth. We are a Magnet hospital specializing in tertiary care, teaching and research, and have been recognized for our cardiology, oncology, neuroscience and orthopedic programs.
The RN CM Care Coordinator will facilitate the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management. The RN CM Care Coordinator will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization. The RN CM Care Coordinator will identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes and will facilitate appropriate discharge plans.A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
- Three years nursing experience in acute care setting, Case Management experience preferred
- Certification in Case Management, Nursing, or Utilization Review, preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and electronic formats
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
- Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- RN with current state licensure
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) or Accredited Case Manager (ACM) preferred or to be obtained within 36 months (full-time equivalent) of starting the role.