- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Unit Description Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team as an Outpatient Clinical Nutrition Manager at Children's Minnesota.
Position will report to the Inpatient Clinical Nutrition Manager and General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Oversee all outpatient dietitians and diet technicians working at Children's Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting to develop processes and protocols
- Have excellent communication skills
- Precept Dietetics Interns
- Maintain a highly visible role with client interaction
- Promote nutrition services and stay current with most recent nutrition -related trends, research, policies, certifications, and standards of practice.
- Participate in performance improvement activities and outcome research projects
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures
- Assist General Manager in additional projects and tasks, as needed
Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration and Minnesota Dietetics Licensure is required
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a small - medium account. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
Key Duties- Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met. -May provide direct nutrition care to population served-Executes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments; and collects and reports outcomes.-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services and promotes nutrition services.-. - Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (eg Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
Qualifications & Requirements Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.