- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Clinical Specialist, Esbriet - Atlanta, GA
United States of America
Job ID: 201904-112241
Apply For This Job
Return to Search Results
Clinical Specialist, Esbriet– Atlanta, GA
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. The candidate must live within the territory.
The candidate will have the chance to continue to cultivate IPF marketplace. In addition, this individual will play an integral role in growing Genentech’s presence in the IPF marketplace.
This role reports to the Division Sales Manager of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. The Clinical Specialist, Franchise Sales, manages and develops long-term relationships with physicians and other customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory. Additionally, the Clinical Specialist will be responsible for leading the cross-functional field teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
· Develops robust territory business plans
· Establishes and maintains productive and collaborative working relationships with cross functional groups and peers across franchises
· Profiles and targets key customers
· Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
· Presents the assigned GNE brand in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers
· Understand the benefits and use of GNE brands
· Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
Demonstrated strength in the following competencies is critical for success in this role:
· Technical and Business Expertise (specifically, pulmonary, respiratory and Rare Disease)
· Achieving Results
· Decision Making
· Teamwork and Collaboration
This is a remote position.
This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree required, MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
· 5 or more years’ of field sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/or other related industry with an emphasis on commercialization required
· Transferable experience (Infusion, Buy and Bill, Specialty Pharmacy, Launch) is preferred
· Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets, as well as qualitative goals required
· Demonstrated experience successfully working and collaborating with cross-functional teams with and without authority required
· Business travel required
· Compliance with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities required
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.
EEO is the Law
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or act
About the company
Genentech is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. We are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.