- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Clinical Specialist to have complete understanding of principles, concepts, practices, and standards to work in our Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Division. Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Erroneous decisions have serious effect in patients, clients and may require additional resources to rectify.
• Provides technical clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
• Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships and establishing strong rapport with customers.
• Proficient in complex programming, case support.
• Demonstrates high quality clinical competence and service to accounts.
• Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
• Fosters high trust relationships with customers, including regional team members.
• Responsible for educational projects as directed by the CFM, CEM or Director.
• Trainer for new clinical specialists.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a clinical setting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with ANS, or in similar spinal cord stimulation (SCS) setting or with another implantable medical device company preferred
• Exceptional clinical competence.
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.