- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Paul
- Provides brief (short term) counseling and coaching via telehealth on-site at client’ s work site locations as assigned.
- Refers into individual member benefit plans when clinically appropriate. Assures appropriate level of case and coordinates with outside providers as appropriate.
- Case manages positive drug, work performance, threat of violence and fitness for duty referrals.
- Provides consultation and trainings to client worksite representatives regarding managing troubled employees and other human resource and wellness topics.
- Ensures continuity of patient care through contact with providers as needed.
Education : Minimum of a master’ s degree in a mental health discipline and/or a valid clinical license in a related field. Five years of experience relevant to the behavioral health field.
Licensure : Current, valid license in a mental health related field (LMHC, LPC, LPCC, RN, LPN, LGSW, LADC, SAP, LICSW, LAMFT, or LMFT).
Relevant Work Experience : Three (3) years’ experience is psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment. Experience in settings that include inpatient, partial, and/or outpatient treatment and care management services in a behavioral care management organization preferred. Training and or experience in assessment of substance use disorders required. Experience as an EAP counselor preferred.
About the company