- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Technology has an immediate opening for a Cloud Computing Developer. As a Cloud Computing Developer, you will implement strategic designs and requirements on modules of existing or new systems. The Cloud Computing Developer is essential to guiding and mentoring other developers in developing code and workflow procedures, as well as conducting code reviews. The Cloud Computing Developer position is responsible for performing general application development activities, including unit testing and technical documentation. This role must work well with others in an agile environment with daily scrums and sprints.
• Be part of a team responsible for design and development of platform components of the next generation platform
• Execute strategic plans to move from on-premise to the cloud (Azure preferred)
• Participate in collaborative software and system design and development of the new platform
• Explore and evaluate new ideas and technologies
• Be a mentor and role model to less experienced developers
• Strong Knowledge of OOP design and patterns
• 5+ years of experience developing with modern C#, Visual Studio, SQL 2012+
• Strong knowledge of Core, Web MVC, Cloud Services
• Experience developing high-throughput or high-volume applications/APIs
• Strong knowledge in Micro Services Architecture
• Experience using DevOps: Appreciates the CI and CD model
• Familiar with agile development practices
• 2 years development experience with at least one NoSQL database development (CosmoDB preferred)
• Experience in building self-contained applications using Docker Kubernetes
• Experience with Angular JS and jQuery
**Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately** email Melissa.Phan@rht.com for more information!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.