- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK US
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
As an Inside Sales Representative,NetApp Cloud Data Services in the NetApp's Sales function, you are responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions.
- The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly over the telephone with customers to capture sales.
- First point of contact within the sales organization for existing customers when they call NetApp with product questions.
- Find opportunities to expand within existing accounts through proactive outbound calling.
- When speaking with customers, identify the need for, and provide a quote to the customer for:
- Technology refresh
- Product upgrades
- Service Upgrades
- Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
- Work with field sales on complex orders.
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install.
- May have own small to medium accounts or work on a team.
- This individual effectively works with internal personnel.
- General direction is provided to them by their manager on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions of the team.
- University degree required
- At least 2 years of Software/Cloud sales experience in the IT domain required
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled