- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for Cloud Migration Engineer (Java with AWS) for our client in Durham, NC Job Title: Cloud Migration Engineer (Java with AWS) Job Location: Durham, NC Job Type: Contract W2 candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time.
• The client's Asset Management Technology (AMT) group is looking for a strong, full-stack software engineer and leader that has a passion for cloud-based platforms and an interest in providing guidance and relationship management to support development teams' migration onto the cloud.
• This multi-year program will aid the client s Asset Management Technology s (AMT) transformation towards a fully cloud-enabled business unit.
• As a member of the Cloud Enablement workstream, you will provide technical and subject-matter expertise through full-stack support to developers using our Cloud Foundations Pipelines.
• As a developer, the candidate will handle your suite of migration engagements and work reciprocally with other Migration Augmentation team members.
The Expertise You Have:
• 7+ years experience delivering applications and services in a distributed environment.
• Full-stack development experience using Java, Tomcat, Spring, Angular, and database platforms with strong debugging and performance tuning acumen.
• Hands-on implementation experience with scripting languages (e.g., bash, Unix, Python, JSON, Chef, Ansible).
• Detailed knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management Tools (e.g., Stash, Jenkins, uDeploy) and tried familiarity with foundational cloud elements (Concourse, Cloud Formation, Containers).
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Service capabilities (AWS Certification is recommended and/or preferred).
• Good technical acumen with a strategic and innovative mindset and an ability to run multiple priorities concurrently.
The Skills You Bring:
• An ability to set and implement clear goals with the application migration process as a customer concern point for consolidating issues, questions, or technical challenges associated with migration development activities.
• Expertise in agile/scrum comprehension with a passion for completion, innovation, and partnership; eager to learn and adapt every day.
• Critical thinking with a focus on delivery execution, the quality of outcomes, and a validated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Coordination of your work through good interpersonal, influencing, and relationship management skills.
• Efficiency in solving relevant problems with a high degree of ownership and accountability for results.
The Value You Deliver:
• Good technical skills and deep solving hands-on skills, emphasizing technology leadership with a delivery focus in collaboration with AMT s development teams.
• Act as a liaison between development teams and Cloud Enablement coordinators to represent and handle migration progress and assist in the elimination of roadblocks encountered through wave migration.
• Provide support to the Cloud Engagement Coordinator in planning, prioritization, and sequence of migrations to a cloud-based infrastructure with an emphasis on US-based development teams and platforms through a sequence of achievements.
• Cultivate an outstanding delivery team and developer experience through training, mentorship, standard methodologies, on-boarding, and hands-on development in support of reaching our goals.
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: Full Stack Engineer, Location: Durham, NC