- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MT LAUREL TOWNSHIP, NJ, USA
CM Ops Group Mgr ICompany Overview
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
The Corporate Products & Services Contracts and Proposals Manager (Ops Group Manager I), resides in Technical Marketing. In this role you will be responsible for managing our Contracts Management and Proposals teams.
Primary focus of this job will be managing the people and processes required to maintain and update our agreement templates, facilitate negotiations with customers and prospects, prepare pricing proposals for current customers and prospects
The ideal candidate will be able to manage a team of contracts and proposals professionals, negotiate agreements with clients of all segments efficiently and in a timely manner, oversee the process of preparing client proposals, work with internal and external partners on various line of business initiatives and develop the team from a professional and process improvement perspective.
The Cash Management Operations Group Manager I is primarily responsible for managing operations of several functions or processes within an assigned department.
• Participates in the creation of goals and objectives for operations, special projects, and other long-term business and organizational objectives.
• Provides Managerial leadership to Cash Management Operations Managers to ensure Department and team meet established goals.
• Responsible for managing and providing day-to-day coordination of a product/functional area of Cash Management operation activities.
• Manages internal audit controls.
• Reviews and recommends new methods and procedures to make daily operations in the areas more efficient.
• Assists internal staff and external Customers with complex questions relating to account set-up, account changes, ongoing technical support and other Customer service issues. Resolves escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff, other internal departments, outside contacts and Customers as necessary.
• Provides Customer relationship management as necessary. Ensures accounts are set up and administered efficiently. Monitors status of current accounts to ensure conformity with terms.
• Manages staff; provides direction, sets goals and ensures that various areas manage toward overall department objectives.
• Provides product, procedure, service and sales coaching and training and coordinates ongoing staff development.
• Manages cash management Operational activities with responsibility for achieving retention and budgetary goals according to established Company policies and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Manages operations efforts towards the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
• Addresses issues stemming from, or affecting, operations that cross numerous units across the company. Directs efforts to research and identify sources of issues and possible resolutions. May make modifications in operational procedures and policies to resolve issues and improve overall performance.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ Years of related experience
• Proven successful management experience in Cash Management.
• Proven organizational planning, development, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Proven knowledge and understanding of bank operations, department policies, procedures, products, services, systems and applications.
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of internal and external Customers. • Proven ability to meet and exceed Customer expectations.
• Proven ability to make sound judgments in decision making process.
• Excellent PC skills, including proven knowledge of Windows and ability to operate standard office equipment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to serve as resource to CM Ops Supervisor, CM Ops Mgr's and operational team.
9:00am - 5:30pm
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.