- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 72
Shift: 7:00am to 7:30pm
Primary Location: WA TACOMA ST JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTER 8th Floor CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach - physical, emotional, and spiritual - is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will assist in delivering nursing care, under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN). Your job duties will include:
Providing personal care with hygiene and physical comfort, including feeding, bathing, shaving, changing clothes, bed making, ambulation, lifting, turning, moving, transferring, skin care and bowel and bladder elimination. You'll provide the care that is required to meet the personal primary needs and comfort of your patients based upon your scope of practice, skills and abilities.
Preparing patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures and examinations.
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant program (or military medical specialty training).
- Six months related work experience preferred.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant by the Washington State Nursing Commission.
- Current healthcare provider Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0250556
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI-Franciscan St. Joseph Medical Center