- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Coops are assigned as an integral part of the engineering staff and are provided with tasks that are both technically challenging and educationally stimulating. They will be assigned to projects supporting ongoing production and manufacturing work.
- Perform manufacturing processes research, design, analysis, and/or implementation alongside more senior engineers.
- May be assigned to assist in the fabrication of composite or metal structures to learn techniques used in aerospace manufacturing.
- Enrolled in a certified aerospace or mechanical engineering program and has completed at least the first two years of degree
- Knowledge of basic aeronautics, aviation, and manufacturing engineering.
- Previous experience a plus with aerospace composite technology.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, interested in working for a company like Aurora after graduation.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment as well as lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds as well as consistently stand, stoop, crawl, bend, crouch, climb, and kneel.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.