- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Name:Fred Meyer
Exceed service standards by providing customers with prompt, quality coffee selection, purchase, and preparation. Role model and demonstrate the Company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of self and others.
Fred Meyer also requires that all associates perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
Essential Job Functions:
- Model "Customer 1st" behavior; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer service
- Promote and follow Company initiatives
- Greet customers, answer questions, and suggest product to enhance service and meet sales goals
- Maintain cleanliness of customer service area and equipment
- Prepare a variety of customer beverage orders such as espresso drinks and Coffee of the Day to standard
- Follow store policies and procedures
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the Duty Rosters and cleaning standards
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing all products
- Follow cash handling and register policies
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines
- Complete Initial Store Training and pass barista certification with a score of 90% or better
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus six months of experience in customer service; or combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 18 years of age / Idaho 19 years of age
- Ability to pass drug test
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis, work any shift and work overtime as needed
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to organize/prioritize tasks/projects
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Knowledge of Fred Meyer policies, procedures, and organizational structure
- Related experience
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes
Jobs at Fred Meyer:Based in Portland, Oregon with over 130 stores throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho & Alaska, Fred Meyer offers one-stop shopping with store employment opportunities in apparel, home, food, pharmacy and home electronics as well as opportunities in our division office in merchandise and product development, store operations, customer communications, public affairs, food and pharmacy. We are always searching for individuals who share our passion for service, leadership, honesty and diversity. Whether you like working with people, numbers or ideas, you can find a home at Fred Meyer. And with stores and offices across the Pacific Northwest, we have opportunities for talented individuals if you prefer to be closer to the mountains, ocean, or city.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA||Puyallup|| 1100 N Meridian ||98371 || Fred Meyer||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
- customer service
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.