- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.20 - $17.60 gross per hour
Collections Specialist candidates who are natural leaders driven by a strong sense of accomplishment and focused, detail-oriented thinkers with backgrounds in accounting, finance or business administration are most likely to succeed in this position. This Collections Specialist position in the Willoughby, Ohio region is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. If you're looking for work as a Collections Specialist, you can nourish your career at this growing company in the Media industry if you contact Accountemps today!
- Act as a company representative in upholding quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Correctly process bankruptcy filings when received
- Ensure the processing of payments
- Document all customer payments to the right reports
- Update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Manage all billing and reporting activities in line with deadlines
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Control inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Abide by all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 2+ years of prior high volume collections experience
- Experience using accounting software
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Commercial collections experience
- Billing Collection experience
- Experience with Collect Outstanding
- Proficiency in Collecting Payments
- Knowledge of billing
- Ability to survey and make decisions regarding customer accounts
- business administration
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.