- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.84 - $18.34 gross per hour
- Kansas City
The strongest candidates for our Collections Specialist position will have a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail. Candidates looking to build their careers as finance professionals should contact Accountemps today to join this growing team. This long-term temporary role is for a Collections Specialist who wants to work in the Prairie Village, Kansas area.
- Take care of inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Direct all billing and reporting activities in accordance to deadlines
- Catalog all customer payments to the correct reports
- Act as a company representative in upholding quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Guarantee the processing of payments
- Yield to all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Oversee and update customer files to ensure data consistency
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Ensure bankruptcy filings are processed in the correct manner when received
- Previous experience using accounting software
- Effectively analyze customer accounts make decisions based on said analyses
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Billing Collection experience
- Collector experience
- 3+ years of prior high volume collections experience
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.