- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.30 - $15.40 gross per hour
Accountemps is actively searching for a Collections Specialist with a positive attitude. Based in the Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky region, this long-term temporary role is a great opportunity for a Collections Specialist. If you are looking to apply your talents in a dynamic environment with a group of other talented individuals, apply today!
What you get to do every single day
- Record all customer payments to the correct reports
- Process bankruptcy filings correctly when received
- Oversee and update customer files to ensure data consistency
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Handle inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Act as a company representative in upholding quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Yield to all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Head all billing and reporting activities in response to deadlines
- Ensure the processing of payments
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Commercial collections experience desired
- Prior experience working with collections/accounting software
- Ability to analyze and make decisions on customer accounts
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.