- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $12.35 - $14.30 gross per hour
- White Plains
Accountemps is looking for an experienced Collections Specialist with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail. This Collections Specialist position in the Mount Vernon, New York region is a short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. If you are determined to succeed and are looking for a new opportunity, contact us today!
- Accurately process bankruptcy filings when received
- Maintain quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Guarantee payments are processed
- Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
- Abide by all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Identify delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, written correspondence, phone contact, and making arrangements for payment
- Log all customer payments to the correct reports
- Manage inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Comprehensive knowledge of ACCPAC
- 2+ years of prior high volume collections experience
- Be able to effectively analyze and make decisions on customer accounts
- Prior experience working with collections/accounting software
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.